CRALOG A/S has obtained a Triple Certification issued by Bureau Veritas.
It provides a third party evidence of compliance to SOLAS Chapter III, Regulation20 and in particular its new Definition III/3.25, as introduced by resolution MSC.404(96), entered into force in January 2020.
The requirements applicable to LSA Service Providers are now in resolution MSC. 402(96), and compliance is shown by means of 3 documents:
1) A documented Quality System complying with the most current version of the ISO 9001:2015
2) Employment and documentation of personnel certified in accordance with a recognized international standard as applicable, in compliance with the requirements of ISO PAS 23678 Parts 1 to 4.
3) Authorized Service Provider Certification issued by an Organization Recognized (RO) by a Flag administration, under the terms of the Service supplier Approval IACS UR Z 17 Rev.14
Why has CRALOG A/S chosen the esteemed IACS member, Bureau Veritas?
• SOLAS – Requirements are statutory, i.e. set by the SOLAS Convention and Bureau Veritas is recognized
by 118* SOLAS contracting governments and IMO Member states.
• Trusted by 9.389* vessels owners/operators
• A remarkable 931* exclusive ship surveyors
With this kind of triple certification from Bureau Veritas, CRALOG are capable of inspecting any lifesaving appliances from any make and type, on board any vessel from the Top 10 list of Flag states, and CRALOG can certify its personnel in-house, without attending any other certification program.
*Source Year 2020 Lloyd’s List intelligence and IACS annual report
You will find CRALOG inspection certificates on board vessels all over the world.
And our portfolio continue to grow.